Monday, August 3, 2009

THE BROWNSKIN BOSS.


Strike with a force the brown skin boss,
I pause rhythems, select a track I wreck,
and first I check the microphone, Michael Coroleon,
of 2009, the drama is here to stay,
I blaze a track like tech and sway,
too protective about rap music but hey,
check out the text I lay, I do not play,
hates flows do not wanna see the pearly gates though,
rappers are outdated like an expired milk box,
soul claps for me to get the props like evil-d and Buck shot,

The sain rapper, the plain grammer, never laim I aim at rappers,
the game ain't the same I maintain the mind frame like the gods in the Oasis,
changing lanes, gaming hot dames, the spot flame the arsonist,
The Aziatic grammer slinger, the dope lines inker, 10 steps ahead thinker,
practice the science of gods and the earths,sparkle like bling bling,
No hook, the crook with the wicked styles, peace to man, woman and child,
use to buck wild on stages, busting like a dusty nine,
Like Eric Sermon I amma gitz mine, Combining soul and mind,
so Fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment