I know I can slam what ever beat, sounds sweet,
for the streets, the these vocals rock the globe,
what I got on my mind is the dough, the pro,
known to flow great, the street smart rap indiviual,
lyrically a miracle, litterly a all about glammer and glitter,
the riddle remains engimatic, the kenetic energetic,
picky when it comes to beats, this is for my peeps,
Pump this in your Jeep, the fly stuff I never bluff,
the ruff sound, underground the deal, ghost cats with,
dope raps, out to get the gold plaques, I bring the sereen,
scene I feen for the instrumentals to rotate, my soul weights,
heavier than ton of gold, the cold rap artist, the clever kid,
with gifted raps, I got to spit the facts, I rip the show,
flow for cake and take the props, never fake the role,
I break the foes with something nasty, I am classy, slaute when you pass me,
No comments:
Post a Comment