No time for playing, ain't no laying back,
I got stash to get my hands on, I slam tracks,
with my South Pole pants on, I am here to drop,
dope raps, I am all that, true, I drink no brew,
the dark tanned pro, you must of not noticed bro,
like a lotus above the waters,
I got to quote further, I am a dope individual,
Bringing the rugged ritual, of rapping,
no gat clapping, what else can happen?
but a dope poem, no lacking, I bring the action,
my profession goes deep like the essence rap,
I blessing these tracks, the session is blazing,
The mission is deeper than paper chasing,
The flavour lacing, 360 degrees, my pen inks,
Quotes, I think I do not joke, nothing funny,
I am coming out running, my mouth,
I am not dumb, I never sing, I bling,
I bling,
No comments:
Post a Comment